Saturday, September 24, 2011

Marhaban Ya Syawal.









 /*ramadhan 1432h
 /*I'm so happy,because almost all my family came to my house to celebrate eid this year.
 /*but honestly i wasn't really into Eidulfitri celebration this year.i don't know why.aha.maybe because my eid last year is meant so much to me.and its not same ,its not the same feeling,the same scene,the same picture,the same thing I had ,I felt this year.but still,i appreciate and i'm so thankful for everything in my life.thank you,syukron ya allah,my lord.

/*Give me the strength, Oh Allah! To do what I should each day Let Your love shine through me So others will follow Your way Even though I've failed You Allah I know You'll forgive me 
And this I promise Lord A better Muslimah I will be ..

No comments:

Post a Comment