Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Part X








Hey it's my offday , sudden my phone ringing,
it's my old classmate ,asking for hang out, have some fun..
there's four of us ,
since a new mall just opened then we decided to go there 
KL Festival City




aireena, she's so kind to me, i just like her :')


here we are , that's my teeth !! aha i really love it ehe, it's not easy to having teeth like that :B



my classmate since I was in standard 1 i think , aha
she's anis and i love her :-)



here we are , having lunch at Ayam Penyet Restaurant :-)




what's the point ? aha actually we just wanted to test our camera ,




Karaoke for 3hours , aha




then , we went to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa :-)















my look
top : black pashmina, long-sleeve shirt basic(black)
bottom : unbranded long pants(black) i got it from Times Square, KL only for (MYR)15
*thank you for reading  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment